Old September 24th 15, 07:21 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

Default Sony A7RII versus Nikon D810. What's wrong with this?

In article , RichA wrote:

Looking at the two of them, using them. Anyone wonder why the Sony
costs as much as the Nikon? Because it sure doesn't seem like it
should. The Nikon just screams quality, from the body to the button
and switch quality. The Sony seems like an increased size version
of their APS bodies. I'm probably wrong, I don't know what the
relative costs are, but it's just what it seems like.

The Sony has more of a quality feel to it, with its metal body instead of the
plastic in the Nikon.

The Nikon, of course, is more comfortable to hold and use, and more logical
controls. To each his own

--
Sandman