Old September 13th 15, 06:46 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default Sony A7RII versus Nikon D810. What's wrong with this?

In article ,
RichA wrote:

Looking at the two of them, using them. Anyone wonder why the Sony costs as
much as the Nikon? Because it sure doesn't seem like it should. The Nikon
just screams quality, from the body to the button and switch quality. The
Sony seems like an increased size version of their APS bodies. I'm probably
wrong, I don't know what the relative costs are, but it's just what it seems
like.

Sony makes beta products for Nikon... Whom they supply with parts in
exchange for handsome compensation...
--
teleportation kills