Old August 3rd 20, 02:19 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bud Spencer

Default Beam of light shown traveling from mirror to mirror

Quantum-maddness from Max Planck
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Planck) and Wilhelm Wien
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Wien)

Also his notation of light bending near large gravitational field was
originally theorised by Sir Isaac Newton and others after him.

A lot one can deduct from the quote of this fuzzy-haired crackpot "The
secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."

Here is what one of the greatest mind of modern times had to say about all
this ...

“Einstein's relativity work is a magnificent mathematical garb which
fascinates, dazzles and makes people blind to the underlying errors. The
theory is like a beggar clothed in purple whom ignorant people take for a
king... its exponents are brilliant men but they are metaphysicists rather
than scientists.”

― Nikola Tesla

Wind is actual molecules of gas moving as a loose mass. Light is

observed as
either an em wave or particle at any given instant of time. Thus your

analogy
is pretty bad.

Now you do mix cause and effect here. What causes those gasses to move?
What causes trees to bend? What causes medium we call "air" to move? That
is the wind, of which effects are observable to us. But is our dear mr.
knowitall nospam would like to describe me what does wind itself look
like, I'm all ears.

There is no dualities in the nature. That is also fallacy we have been
indoctrinated in the schools. Also wave is not a thing, it is also effect
that is caused by something. Wave in the lake or sea etc. is caused by
forementioned wind. Soundwaves are caused by something that resonated in
certain frequency ie. our vocalcords.

Your flatulence continues. "Everything" in the universe is not light.

Wrong again. Everything can be explained by electromagnetic energy, which
is light. What tiny minuscule portion is observable to our very limited
senses is so small portion that it's laughable. X-rays are light, gamma
radiation is light. All things in the universe is some sort of
electromagnetic energy, hence everything is light.

On Sun, 2 Aug 2020, nospam wrote:

where did you come up with such rubbish? or are you trolling?

You, as a professional troll and lifestyle disagreer should know what is
trolling and what is not ... but to answer your nonsense question:
I come up with such non-rubbish by critical think, careful study and
research, retroduction (of which you don't know anything) just like all
who pursuit the truth, knowledge and wisdom.

you didn't answer the question and then said something even more absurd.

Now I have. It's your turn to describe what wind looks like, thank you
very much.

did you drop out of school at a young age? because this is all
explained quite clearly in high school physics.

Even I don't really give this fuzzy-haired person a lot credit, one thing
this drop out thief and bigot got right ...

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education."

Schools are not for learning ... those are for indoctrination and
programming. But as a completely programmed drone you don't know anything
but to echo what your program tells you to do.

We are taught so much complete lies in these "places of education" it's
more than criminal!

One more thing about mr. onestone ... He was a one big racist-bigot! This
one can learn from his travel diaries published by Princeton University
Press.

One article about the matter can be found he
https://www.theguardian.com/books/20...ing-xenophobia

And the book you can get here
https://www.amazon.com/Travel-Diarie.../dp/0691174415

No affiliation, I don't care such things.

Have very nice and productive day! Both of you!

/
Bud
/

a1=S0