Old August 2nd 20, 04:50 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Beam of light shown traveling from mirror to mirror

In article
alpine.BSF.2.21.9999.2008021650220.86977@cerebro. liukuma.net, Bud
Spencer wrote:

where did you come up with such rubbish? or are you trolling?

Well, explain to me how does wind look like ... I'm rather interested
about this.

Also I must correct myself, I made a brainfart comment earlier about light
travelling ... Sure light travels since everything in the universe is
light. Sorry about that.

you didn't answer the question and then said something even more absurd.

did you drop out of school at a young age? because this is all
explained quite clearly in high school physics.