Old December 31st 05, 03:27 PM posted to rec.photo.technique.nature

Default What's in YOUR backyard? (photos from the desert)

Bill Hilton wrote:

Hope you like these shots ... and what's in YOUR backyard that you
would care to share?

http://members.aol.com/bhilton665/desert/

Bill,
GREAT images! I also really like the presentation.

OK, so how far away does one consider "your back yard?"
Day trip? If you can be there for sunrise?

If so, here are a few links to my backyard, all within a 2-hour
drive from my home in the Denver metro area:

Foxes, about 15 minutes away:
http://clarkvision.com/galleries/gal...xes/index.html

Mt Evans, 1.5 hour drive:
http://clarkvision.com/galleries/gal...oat/index.html

Rocky Mountain National Park, ~1.5 hours away:
http://clarkvision.com/galleries/gal...MNP/index.html

Indian Peaks Wilderness, 1.5 hours drive to trail head:
http://clarkvision.com/galleries/gal...4.07c-600.html

Hummingbirds on Mount Evans:
http://clarkvision.com/galleries/gal...126.b-700.html
(click next a couple of time to see more).

I'm working on a set of bighorn sheep images now.

Bill, although not in your back yard, I can't wait to see
your Africa trip images.

Happy New Year, and great Photography to all.
Roger