Old January 12th 06, 12:21 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default Color shift having prints done at Walgreens / Target

Bob Williams wrote:

Destin_FL wrote:
Hello all,
Strange: I have some images I recorded in the D70 Adobe RGB ---- then
got them where I want them in PS CS2, Adobe RGB, and looking at them
they look good.
Then I took them on the compact flash to Walgreens, and ..... they
looked great on the preview screen, you know on that card reader
do-it-yourself machine thing.
BUT when I got them back, they had an overwhelming green tint/cast to
them. Of course I wasn't charged for them...

And the guy said that his preview window on the big printer press
machine showed them looking correct too. Somewhere in the printing
they went green.

Took them to Target.... same results, not as green, but still green.

The images are he
http://www.hightidemediagroup.com/verytemp/Allison.jpg
and http://www.hightidemediagroup.com/verytemp/Lauren.jpg

Thanks so much for any ideas / solutions!!!

Tim

On my monitor, Allison appears a bit too green.

on my profiled monitor,
both images look very good.

Lauren looks perfect.

try costco, or kodak