Old May 23rd 18, 11:53 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default Rear back-up cameras mandated in new cars

On 2018-05-23 08:31:21 +0000, Whisky-dave said:

On Tuesday, 22 May 2018 23:55:36 UTC+1, Eric Stevens wrote:
On Mon, 21 May 2018 21:54:19 -0400, PeterN
wrote:

--- snip ---

Yeahh well, we might inform DD that the alaies drove towards Arnhem New
York style... :-))

Sadly, Monty wasn't the only General who sacrificed troops to satisfy
his ego. In the past he had been rather careful and conservative. I have
often wondered whether he had bad intelligence, or ignored the reports.

There is clear evidence that he was told all about it at least two
weeks before the landing. I can look up the references (real books -
made of paper) if you like.

Do you think real books made of paper are any more truthful or more
accurate in some way ?, as in recent years things that were belived and
written in real books have be proved wrong.

The Bible is a real book ;-)

And James I approved of the term "Thou shall commit adultery". The
original content is obviously mangled and wrangled! :-ppp

which is strange they claimed that particualr copy was a misprint,
perhaps a computer error, as the Bible is the word of God and God
doesn't make mistakes does he ? ;-)

An act of God? I don't think soo... Try the devil! And we are still
waiting for James's official retraction. His Bible is surly obsolete by
now given new sources about the original. God can only ve made
responsible for that what he and his true servants actually said and
written and as omnipotent as he is he also have the right to change his
mind.
--
teleportation kills