Old February 26th 14, 11:32 PM posted to sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.darkroom,rec.photo.digital,comp.soft-sys.matlab
Dale[_4_]

Default hybrid system the hard way? including film modeling

On 02/26/2014 04:51 PM, Dale wrote:
photons are material chemical particles

okay, photons do not have mass

maybe the distinction between Physical Chemistry and Particle Physics is
a consideration of mass,, maybe there does not have to be a distinction

electrons have mass, etc.

I got an A+ in both undergraduate Physical Chemistry 1 and 2
my best and most enjoyable classes, and in my opinion a very elegant
description of nature, undergraduate though and not mature enough to say
whether PChem or Physics needs a distinction without some study,
wikipedia is something I really like

--
Dale