Old December 1st 11, 03:29 AM posted to rec.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.marketplace.35mm
J. Clarke[_2_]

Default Argus C3 For Sale

In article , says...

Sigh. My first camera was a C3; it was my dad's when he was in the
service as well. I must've shot at least a hundred rolls of Pan-X
through it before I graduated to something more modern. Carried it
around on my bike rack everywhere I went.

It got stolen, but I picked up a replacement, plus the flash unit;
both in perfect condition.

I didn't know it even had interchangable lenses. I assume they just
screw onto the end of the built-in lens?

It looks like it's in excellent shape.

They're true interchangeable lenses. Each has a gear on it that meshes
with the focus control. Swapping them out is a bit of a process
http://jsurp.tripod.com/c3lens.htm.