Old November 16th 07, 09:59 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
John Navas[_2_]

Default Olympus Point and Shoot out performs DSLRs

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 12:45:47 -0800 (PST), wrote
in :

On Nov 17, 4:05 am, John Navas wrote:
2 and only 2 people had DNS problems. Everyone else did not.

Sigh - It was 3 (spelled THREE) people, actually - I didn't post
*every* link, because I thought you might learn a lesson and actually
check. Like I said, you didn't do ANY homework. Hint - look up "SMS"
for the third person.

1. I saw no such post.
2. I don't pay much attention to the nonsense he posts in any event.
But I will check if you've got at least a Message-Id or URL.

--
Best regards,
John Navas