Old November 16th 07, 08:45 PM posted to aus.photo, rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

Default Olympus Point and Shoot out performs DSLRs

On Nov 17, 4:05 am, John Navas wrote:
2 and only 2 people had DNS problems. Everyone else did not.

Sigh - It was 3 (spelled THREE) people, actually - I didn't post
*every* link, because I thought you might learn a lesson and actually
check. Like I said, you didn't do ANY homework. Hint - look up "SMS"
for the third person.

And given you also haven't noticed the repeated postings and
sockpuppeting by the anti-DSLR troll... well...

I like your comments in the next seven postings (??? - note this is my
*only* response) about personal attacks, after your 'foolish' and
'childish' remarks. You don't spot the irony? Good to see you solely
occupy the high ground. (O:

I also note how you have left Doug's insults uncommented.

G'nite.