Old November 16th 07, 07:01 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
John Navas[_2_]

Default Olympus Point and Shoot out performs DSLRs

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 16:51:01 +1100, The Vintage Monk
wrote in
:

Douglas wrote:

Oh Monk(ey)...
How could I stay away, knowing what you were doing to yourself in my
absence?

Oh ****wit, In your absence I was making a list of the names you use. Up
to 1756 now.

Just collecting evidence monk.

Oh no I am so scared, I spoke to my mate at the courthouse today and you
addressing me as Monkey gives me right to call you a ****wit, well she
used a word starting with C but after some laughter we settled with ****wit

Could you all please take this to kind of thing to alt.insults-gangbang?
[follow-up set] When posting here, please have at least a tiny bit of
relevant content to relieve the monotony of the insults. Thanks!

--
Best regards,
John Navas