Old January 19th 04, 08:53 PM
Larry

Default Sony's DSC-F828 Cyber-shot Camera 8 megapixels for $999

In article ,
says...
Reading the Sony talk forum one must wonder if some of the posters are
delusional. I've learned a lot over there and from Phil Askey, but I
now question their judgement since the F828 came out. Read Phil's
summery on the F828 review. It's like he's giving out a recommend as
a gift based on emotion.

I would love to own a F828 IF Sony can FIX it.

I have the 717 and the 5mp Mavicam, and LOVE them both. Still, I
wouldn't consider the 828 as a "Replacement" for the 717.

I've been able to do some very profitable work with the 717 and even the
Mavicam, and I MIGHT get an 828 later on AFTER I get a dslr (probably a
Canon, unless Sony comes out with one).

I'de like a chance to play with the color from an 828, but I dont feel a
need for a camera that is basicaly noiser than what Im using.

Larry