Old November 8th 04, 08:28 PM
Tom Phillips

Alan Smithee wrote:

"Gregory W Blank" wrote in message
news:7zcjd.2091$mL1.182@trnddc08...
In article Pncjd.135640$Pl.115025@pd7tw1no,
"Alan Smithee" wrote:

I would argue the little tiny space between the lens and the CCD on a
digital camera "is" a wee tiny little darkroom. Yes, this is
rec.photo.darkroom but nowhere does it have to say "traditional"

whatever
that means.

You can argue all you like in my kill file.
--

Good grief. I can see why people leave this place in droves. Last time I
checked my darkroom was loaded full of digital equipment, timers,

Yawn...Digital imaging means photoelectric, not densitometers.
One should think before making fallacious statements. Densitometers
are not used in digital imaging nor is my Gralab digital timer...