Old July 13th 11, 03:21 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Dudley Hanks[_4_]

Default Waterfall

"Mr. Strat" wrote in message
In article , Dudley
Hanks wrote:

http://www.blind-apertures.ca/images/WaterfallSmall.jpg (fast loading)

http://www.blind-apertures.ca/images/Waterfall.jpg (full size)

Here's another shot that might have a bit of camera shake.

I used a monopod, but at 1/3 second, I still felt pretty shaky.

It was shot at a spot near Crescent Lake, in Washington, at the end of a
rather steep hike. The trail was one of the trickier climbs Mich and I
have
completed, but it was worth it.

Looks like Marymere Falls. The trail isn't too bad except for the last
few hundred feet which is pretty steep.

Yep, sounds like the spot. According to the info posted, it's the last 1/8
mile that's the worst. Up till then, it was a nice smooth hike. Even that
last stretch was nice and clear. It just takes a bit of caution.

I really enjoyed the climb, and so did Mich.

Take Care,
Dudley