Old June 17th 14, 05:28 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PAS

Default Giving photogs a bad name?

"PeterN" wrote in message
On 6/17/2014 9:00 AM, PAS wrote:
"PeterN" wrote in message
On 6/16/2014 9:04 AM, PAS wrote:
"PeterN" wrote in message
On 6/13/2014 12:31 PM, PAS wrote:
"PeterN" wrote in message

snip

Are you saying that there should e no regulation of ownership of
weapons?
Discussion of the degree of regulation is a different discussion
than
whether ownership should be regulated.

No I am not. But there is too much regulation in many cases, as I've
demonstrated.

At least we agree on something. How much is too much, can lead to
interesting discussions. I can see the reasonable logic for the
regulations you have complained about.

Don't we agree on rum raisin too?

And Snowflake & (I think,) Magic Fountain in Mattituck.

LOL, we were just at the Magic Fountain this past weekend. There is
another
place in Center Moriches on Montauk Highway - "The Ice Cream Cottage" -
that
is really great. They make a chocolate fudge ice cream that has those
jelly
rings in it. It's amazing.

You are diabetic. WTF are you doing eating that kind of ice cream!
Besides, the only thing that should be added ti ice cream, is small pieces
of fruit, or nuts. Adding jelly of peanut butter to ice cream is a
sacrilege.

I "taste", I don't eat. It's difficult but if I want to live than I have to
refrain from eating all that good stuff. My wife gets the ice cream and
I'll have a little taste. Some of the places do have sugar-free Italian Ice
and I usually get that.