Old June 17th 14, 02:00 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PAS

Default Giving photogs a bad name?

"PeterN" wrote in message
On 6/16/2014 9:04 AM, PAS wrote:
"PeterN" wrote in message
On 6/13/2014 12:31 PM, PAS wrote:
"PeterN" wrote in message

snip

Are you saying that there should e no regulation of ownership of
weapons?
Discussion of the degree of regulation is a different discussion than
whether ownership should be regulated.

No I am not. But there is too much regulation in many cases, as I've
demonstrated.

At least we agree on something. How much is too much, can lead to
interesting discussions. I can see the reasonable logic for the
regulations you have complained about.

Don't we agree on rum raisin too?

And Snowflake & (I think,) Magic Fountain in Mattituck.

LOL, we were just at the Magic Fountain this past weekend. There is another
place in Center Moriches on Montauk Highway - "The Ice Cream Cottage" - that
is really great. They make a chocolate fudge ice cream that has those jelly
rings in it. It's amazing.