Old June 11th 14, 04:03 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

Default Giving photogs a bad name?

On 6/11/14 8:13 AM, in article , "PAS"
wrote:

"Floyd L. Davidson" wrote in message
George Kerby wrote:
On 6/9/14 9:29 PM, in article , "Floyd L.
Davidson"
wrote:

Floyd. Learn that throwing down ridiculous propositions is NOT
"cornering",
please.

You didn't answer the questions, because they show just
what it is that is ridiculous.

For one, the idea that "gun control" means "against
private ownership" is ridiculous. I own guns, I am very
much in favor of significantly increased control of
guns. But I am clearly very much in favor of private
gun ownership.

But why are gun magazines all about assault weapons, not
about hunting?

We are not permitted to own assualt weapons. Assault weapons are automatic.
This constant drone about "assault" weapons is a lie. Just because a rifle
resembles a military rifle doesn't make it an assault rifle. You should
know that.

Sadly, he doesn't. He is obsessed with the false term presented by the media
morons. Emotionally driven liberals amaze me...

Why does everyone need a handgun that is too big to
shoot and has no purpose other than ego inflation or
killing people?

Where does the Constitution indicate that a citizen must demonstrate a
"need" in order to exercise his/her rights? If I want to get myself a 357
Magnum like Dirty Harry used, then I can. I don't have to demonstrate to
anyone whether or not I need one. Does my neighbor who has no kids have to
prove he needs that huge GMC Suburban he drives? If he wants it and can
afford it, he can buy it.

For instance, liberals state that We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims
by
the actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun
owners
by the actions of a few lunatics.

Funny how that works...

Funny that you make up things which are false in order
to argue something. Why not stick with facts?

So you do not see what totally insane hyperboles he suggested is not
relevant to a normal conversation without the hysteria of the Gun Control
Proles?!?

The insanity comes from your side, as seen in what you
just said.

IN ALASKA?!? My-my...

Yes, exactly. A place where guns are clearly necessary
and useful. We actually use them for something
reasonable. Note that I don't own an AR-15 or an M16.
I have no high capacity clips, nor even a gun that can
use them.

And it's your choice not to own any of those rifles but your choices don't
have to be my choices. I have a coworker who is an vocal gun-control
supporter. You'll hear him say over and over that "I don't believe anyone
should own a gun". His personal beliefs have no bearing on our rights,
thankfully. Your choices have no bearing on them either.

THANK GOD!!!