Old January 17th 11, 12:23 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
peter

Default [SI] New Mandates!

On 1/7/2011 3:39 PM, tony cooper wrote:
On Fri, 07 Jan 2011 14:07:23 -0500, wrote:

Hands/Feet: Human hands and feet, please. Paws and hoofs are NOT hands
and feet. Aside from that, anything goes. PG-13, as usual...

Damn it! I just finished working on this one, and you insist on human
hands. It's cold here (for Florida), so I tried some table-top stuff.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...-01-07-005.jpg

If could be a prosthetic. Would that qualify.

Just got back from the cruise and still in Pompano. I deleted a lot of
bad travel shots, but still have a few days left.

BTW I wish it was this cold on the Isle of Long.

--
Peter