Old January 13th 11, 06:27 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Tony Cooper

Default Call for mandates

On Thu, 13 Jan 2011 09:37:18 -0800, Savageduck

On 2011-01-13 08:55:36 -0800, (Dennis Boone) said:

who's first with the ass-hole ;-)

Actually, that might be half of a workable mandate.

Many are familiar with the phrase "assholes and elbows", an expression
common in the military, construction, etc. meaning "working hard" or
thereabouts.

That is, if I'm allowed to make a suggestion before participating in
a mandate.

De

Sure, but participate.
This month we should be buried with "Bad Travel" shots so join in.

We should have made the mandate "Good and Bad Travel Shots" and let
the reviewers decide if the entry was considered good or bad by the
submitter.
--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida