Old January 9th 11, 02:59 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Frank ess[_2_]

Default [SI] New Mandates!

"Alan Browne" wrote in message
On 11.01.08 15:57 , Eric Stevens wrote:
On Sat, 08 Jan 2011 09:20:50 -0500, Alan Browne
wrote:

On 11.01.08 9:05 , Robert Coe wrote:
On Fri, 07 Jan 2011 14:32:24 -0500, Alan Browne
wrote:
: On 11.01.07 14:07 , Bowser wrote:
: OK shooters here you go: three new mandates:
: ...
:
: The Letter M: Submit a shot of something that begins with the
letter M.
: Examples: Mother in law is OK, but a picture of a person labeled
"moron"
: is not. A Mercedes is OK, My Car is not. McWay Falls is OK,
Massive
: Waterfall is not. And, as you can see, Mutt is OK, My Dog is not.
:
: That's a Middling suggestion. And I Mean it, it's quite, well,
Median.

Mull that if you must, Alan, but most of us who live in Massachusetts
and/or
Montréal are unlikely to make many missteps with this mandate!

Martha says she may mosey down to Milton to photograph the antique cars
the
MBTA uses on the Mattapan line. ;^)

Marvelous Moves, I Must Mention that I don't Mosey into Montréal proper
to Much as the Moving Masses of 'Mobiles cause Much 'Motional distress.

That's strange. I thought the Moving Masses of Mobiles Makes for Much
Motional Malaise.

Mainly.

Mostly maguffin.