Old September 30th 09, 03:54 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
BobS

Default Where was I? Oh, yeah, "Interesting" comments (long)

Interesting Bob Sosenko
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/image/116995051

I'm sorry if I have an insultingly short attention span. I'm
interested in cars, but distanced by the air-brushed effect. Oh, says
I, a racing Ferrari cockpit. (Looks like a MAD magazine illustration,
eh?) Silver State?

Frank,

No air brush - HDR and the effect was used to get a nitty-gritty look.
Hmmmm, no mention of my lighting and the diffuse
interreflections....now that hurts.

By the way, your sensor is in dire need of a cleaning - or is that bug
droppings.....;-)

Bob S.