Old March 15th 06, 04:28 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default Film Lover's Lament

"Tony Polson" wrote in message
"Bandicoot" wrote:

"Tony Polson" wrote in message
.. .
[SNIP]

Personally, I hope there will continue to be enough of a market for
the film manufacturers to invest in developing new emulsions. Some of
the more recent new introductions have been particularly good.

I especially like Elite Color (color neg) and BW400CN (b/w neg) from
Kodak and Natura 1600 (high speed color neg) and Fortia 50 (slide)
from FujiFilm, and would like to see more.

Does this mean that you've found a reliable source for Fortia in the UK
Tony?

Alas, no. I get mine from a friend in Japan.

Have you tried it?

Alas no, I haven't. Was thinking it would be interesting to try it for
studio shots of flowers, where I can control the lighting contrast range and
revel in the exaggerated colour saturation...

Peter