Old May 12th 21, 05:48 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bill W

Default Morro Bay Dredge

On May 12, 2021, Savageduck wrote
(in iganews.com):

I took my new DJI Air 2S down to Morro Bay to give it a workout. I was
surprised to find the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers dredge “Yaquina”
clearing sand build up from the harbor entrance. So here is a still, and a
video shot with the DJI Air 2S.

The still shot of the dredge “Yaquina”
https://photos.smugmug.com/Air-2-Wor.../O/DJI_0099c.j
pg

The video shot at 4K 30fps, and rendered at 1080P to save on file size for
sharing.
https://photos.smugmug.com/Air-2-Wor.../1920/MB%20Dre
dge_mp4-1920.mp4

I’m still impressed with the video quality of both drones. It’s also good
to see that a concern that occurred to both of us never came to be - that you
might use it a couple of times, and just put it away. Now that you have a
second one, it appears that the opposite happened.