Old June 28th 18, 11:51 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default Two monitors with LR update - Problem

On Thu, 28 Jun 2018 10:05:33 -0400, PeterN
wrote:

On 6/26/2018 7:17 PM, Eric Stevens wrote:
On Tue, 26 Jun 2018 00:34:07 -0400, nospam
wrote:

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

Anyway, I did a search on 1803 blurry and found a bunch of stuff.
Here's a clip from one:
~~
1803 has a new feature that can help alleviate the problem. To fix a
blurry app head to Settings System Display Advanced scaling
settings and flip the 3Let Windows try to fix apps so they1re not
blurry2 switch to On.
~~

that is hilarious.

... while yours is unhelpful.

i didn't suggest anything, therefore it could not have been unhelpful.

It certainly is not helpful. Therefore it is unhelpful.

you're confused, as usual.

i was merely commenting that there is a user selectable toggle to 'fix
blurriness', something which is absolutely hilarious.

Your comment was still unhelpful. If you still (hah) disagree with me,
please explain the helpful nature of your comment.

¥ i told you so, i told you so ¥

someone *else* mentioned it, and its existence screams "we have no idea
how to do graphics properly".

as for what's causing your specific problem, i don't use the exact same
hardware as you nor do i use lightroom on windows, therefore i have no
suggestions what to do to remedy it, other than buy a mac because this
would never happen on a mac ...

What, never?

no, never

What, never?

well, hardly ever

That's better.

... however, that would not be helpful, so i
didn't.

And I haven't told you that at your worst you can be a cantankerous
idiot.

i haven't any sympathy for ill-bred taunts

Non sequitur.

End of predictably futile conversation.
End of futile conversation

Took you a long time to realize that.