Old August 30th 06, 02:13 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bigguy

Default Media brand DVD+R preference?

Ritec + Infiniti work well in my (work) PC's Philips DVD8631

Infiniti + imation + Ritec + others in LiteOn 16X at home...

Infiniti are good media in CD, DVD+/-R... cheap, consistent - can be
printable and I've only ever had one coaster in 300+ CD and 75ish DVD burns.

It's really the combination of the media and the drive that's important once
you've weeded out the really crap disks.

If you have time burning at less than the drive's maximum speed is safer
with cheapo media... ?

Guy

wrote in message
Any preferences for what brand to choose for DVD+R discs ..?

-Bulkpaq
-CMC
-Intenso
-MediaRange