Old January 12th 06, 01:38 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.video

Default Avoid the Canon Powershot A620 digital camera

--
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
dimtzort AT otenet DOT gr

Try using it for what it was designed for.

I did. It's designed for still *and* movies.

I agree with everyone saying that a still camera is *mainly* intented for
still pictures, while a camcorder is mainly designed for movies.So none does
both in excellence.My digital still camera (Kodak CX 7300) only takes silent
video and worse than an 1981 camcorder, but this never bothers me as it's
quite sympathetic even that bad video for my cousins in Canada, to see my
sister's fiancee brother playing the piano.For *real*movies I have the 8mm
Sony CCD-TR425E pal which is even today excellent.Of course it's no good for
overseas relatives since VCRs in USA and Canada don't playback PAL cassetes,
I asked'em.