Old November 6th 05, 03:40 PM
Joseph Meehan

Default High resolution photos from a digital camera.

Dave Cohen wrote:

I must be losing it in my old age. So I'm standing alongside this guy
who is carefully composing an image of this beautiful old church and
is using the swing and tilt feature of his 4x5 to include the
steeple. Now using the technique described in this post, what exactly
do I do, get close to the subject and take a shot of a few bricks (or
stones at a time), climb up a ladder to shoot the steeple, then
stitch the whole thing together. Since I'm using dial-up, I can't view the
sample. I'm confident it's
very good and I have stitched landscape views myself, so I'm both
aware of and certainly not opposed to stitching as a useful
technique, I just think the rational of this post is missing
something. Dave Cohen

I believe that Scott cover that in his original message: " I am trying
to say is that some of the limitations that many people believe digital
cameras have are not real limitations at all."

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit