Old October 27th 04, 11:05 AM
John Bean

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 09:50:18 GMT, David J Taylor wrote:
The stabilisation works really well, including on indoor wide-angle shots.
(One reason why I didn't buy a Minolta A2 earlier this year was that on
indoor shots the stabilisation indication changed from "active" to "sorry,
but I can't help". What use is that!).

The indicator changes below a certain shutter speed - 1/30th I think - as a
warning, but it doesn't imply the AS isn't still working, it is. And very
well, too. Being a user of both the Panasonic and Minolta stabilization
systems I'd say the A2 is a touch ahead at very low shutter speeds but both
are pretty good.

--
John Bean

If you drink, don't drive. Don't even putt (Dean Martin)