Old September 22nd 04, 08:09 AM
gsum

Nikon have a 3 year upgrade period and when they release a product
it is right first time - unlike the D60 which lasted a mere 7 months before
it had to be upgraded to bring it into line with the D100. Now we have the
20D which is only a slight improvement on the 10D. If the 20D
had 10 or 12 mp I might have been tempted to switch to Canon
but at 8mp the 20D appears to be a big mistake. Who's going to
buy it? Certainly not many D60, 10D or D100 owners. I'm waiting for a
D2X or D200 - can't afford Canon's upgrade path.

Graham

"leo" wrote in message
ink.net...
Canon announces their new products a month, or two at the most, before

they
appear in the market. Nikon's doing the FUD more than half a year away,

like
the D70 and now the D2X.