Old September 26th 17, 06:40 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Alfred Molon[_4_]

Default People Are Dumping Their Fuji X'x like crazy!

In article .com,
Savageduck says...
...and with the X-E3 released for sale on September 28, we have the
announcement that the X-E2 has been discontinued, so those old X-E1 eBay
opening prices?s are going to drop even further.

So, with the exception of one or two cameras (X-E2S) the 16 MP X-Trans I, &
X-Trans II have been effectively abandoned. That all makes sense as the 24.3
MP X-Trans III is truly leaps, and bounds a superior performer, and no
firmware upgrade is going to bring those older cameras up to the performance
level of the X-Trans III cameras.

That said, the X-E2 v4.0, X-Pro1, X-T1, and X100T are great cameras, and will
be a bargain for many folks. I will be keeping my X-E2 as a spare body, with
the added benefit that all the spare batteries I have for it are workable in
my X-T2.

...and I might still buy an X-E3 as my compact, rangefinder form factor
camera, to pair with the X-T2 even though I am not a fan of the touch screen
concept.

Fuji should finally add stabilisation to their bodies, but I read that
because the lens mount (or the body?) is too small, they can't do it.
--
Alfred Molon