Old August 26th 09, 06:02 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alan Browne

Default Snapshots of Afghanistan - August 2009

Kulvinder Singh Matharu wrote:
I've just returned from a trip around Afghanistan and have put some
of the more decent photos online here using a Flash-based engine:

http://www.ninjatrek.com/

Wonderful collection. There are many noteworthy shots, I esp. like the
two kids with the other kids OOF and in the dust behind.

Your "portraits" of people are too static and posed (although very
detailed and rich), so shots like the farmers working tell us more about
the people than a mere impromptu portrait. More of that and less of the
posed shots would have been welcome.