Old August 26th 09, 04:33 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Jeff R.

Default D-Mac's Greatest Hits - Oct. 2, 2004 - THIS IS GETTING REALLY BORING!!!!

David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 8/25/2009 5:58 AM Jeff R. spake thus:

Rol_Lei Nut wrote:

Not that I'm expecting much content on this NG anymore, but your
(and a few other's) obsession with baiting Doug is really making me
nauseated.
The guy (Doug) very obviously has mental issues: Is that a good
reason to keep picking on him?

Reminds me of a playground pack mobbing/attack on the autistic
kid... Disgusting!

Fine.
Thank you for your opinions.

...and thanks, too, for one of the most insightful and savage
attacks on D-Mac to date.

Keep it up.

So this is what *you* consider "taking the high road", eh?

Uh huh.
It'll do until d-Mac comes back to defend himself.
(Did *I* ever claim to be taking the high road? I forget. Actually, I
support kicking Douggie hard while he's down.)

--
Jeff R.
(and no apologies)