Old December 9th 08, 06:17 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Thor Lancelot Simon

Default kodak 125px underexposed (3 stops) while long-time-exposure

In article ,
Hans Koana wrote:

I have got to take the train from Bern to Romont (50km). The calculated
exposure time as indicated on my Gossen Lunasix F is t=30sec (c.e.),
f=11, ASA 125, with incident light metering. Following the instructions
by Kodak, I need t=200sec (a.e.) as the adjusted exposure time. And I
have got to adjust the development -30%, what means N-1, to avoid
lighter zones that are too contrasty.

Don't use Plus-X! The reciprocity behavior of modern Kodak films is
much, much better, which also means that less development adjustment
will be required.

--
Thor Lancelot Simon
"Even experienced UNIX users occasionally enter rm *.* at the UNIX