Old February 26th 05, 05:29 AM
Tony Hwang

AnOvercomer 02 wrote:
(Alan Browne) wrote:
Apparently there was a major fire at the B&H warehouse yesterday. If you
have anything on order, you might be affected.

Thankfully, only one injury, no deaths, no other harm except to 'stuff'.

If you catch this Henry, we're glad nobody was hurt.

Cheers,
Alan
=================================

Thank God there was no loss of life!

After reading some of the threads about this fire at RPE.35 and RPD, I
have to say.........
It is very unfortunate that some people were/are more concerned about
stuff than lives. Stuff perishes, but sometimes not as soon as the owner
thereof.

Alan Browne wrote: If you catch this Henry, we're glad nobody was hurt.
==============================

Indeed we are, those who are more concerned about stuff should be
ashamed, lest you suffer greater loss.

I am sorry for your loss.

Happy Sabbath and Maranatha.

Cody Houston,

http://community-2.webtv.net/AnOverc...otographyLinks

Hi,
There is insurance for stuffs. Even for life.
Good thing no one got killed.
Tony