Old February 28th 04, 11:50 PM
K Feindel

Default Film Scanner

Minolta has several scanners available that scan 16 mm, 35 mm, and medium
format.

Check ebay for the Scan Multi, you should be able to find something for
$400 US

there are several different models I believe.

I think the newest scan multi pro retails for about $3000 US

"Claudia Engel" wrote in message
om...
Since I cannot afford digital equipment (nor do I have any particular
desire to use it at the present time), I was curious about film
scanners. I've seen *nothing* so far that is capable of handling 4x5
film. Perhaps I've not looked well enough, but I wonder if anyone might
be able to recommend, based on experience, a film scanner that can
handle everything from 35mm through 4x5? What kinds of pricing am I
looking at here (that's the part I really don't want to think about...)

Thanks.

--
Bis bald und alles Gute!