Old September 20th 04, 05:28 PM
Hans-Georg Michna

On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 00:18:29 GMT, "Ric Kaysen"
wrote:

OK...really not trying to be contradictory here, but not only do the cameras
show up as drives in Windows Explorer, but I can copy, paste, drag and drop
files both from and to the card in the camera while connected with the USB
cable.

Ric,

just wanted to mention that this is also what I would have
expected from the start. When I read Jim's remark that you can't
use the Canon camera like a USB drive and have to use special
software, I immediately did not believe that. You confirm my
thoughts.

If Canon did that, a number of customers would take the camera
back to the shop and complain.

Hans-Georg

--
No mail, please.