Old August 21st 09, 04:30 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
John McWilliams

Default Tuesday 11th August 2009 (AEST) - 36 hours since Doggy's threat

Jeff R. wrote:
Noons wrote:
Jeff R. wrote,on my timestamp of 20/08/2009 10:44 PM:

eat a lot healthier than that over-processed wank crap.

So, who ****ed in your tofu then?

--
Jeff R.
(organic, of course)

I don't eat that either, wank.

Well, Noonsy, I concede defeat in this insult-fest and will hand over
the reins to you.
I can't begin to match your considered style and wit, so I'll just shake
my head, shrug my shoulders and wish you well in whatever you attempt next.

A gracious and well considered concession. I throw in my towel for the
same reasons.

--
john mcwilliams