Old August 21st 09, 08:21 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Jeff R.

Default Tuesday 11th August 2009 (AEST) - 36 hours since Doggy's threat

Noons wrote:
Jeff R. wrote,on my timestamp of 20/08/2009 10:44 PM:

eat a lot healthier than that over-processed wank crap.

So, who ****ed in your tofu then?

--
Jeff R.
(organic, of course)

I don't eat that either, wank.

Well, Noonsy, I concede defeat in this insult-fest and will hand over the
reins to you.
I can't begin to match your considered style and wit, so I'll just shake my
head, shrug my shoulders and wish you well in whatever you attempt next.

--
Jeff R.
(I hear free-base-jumping is good this time of year)