Old October 3rd 13, 05:03 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_4_]

Default Tech Support?

On 10/3/2013 2:51 AM, nospam wrote:
In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

I quite understand that. Are you saying that I can connect a card reader
and two HD's to to an iPad, and download from the card, to a hard drive,
and backup HD1 to HD 2. Then look at the images on HD1 and do a rough
edit and cull with the iPad.

I don't think you can but that's largely because of the lack of
suitable software in the iPad. I expect it could be done but Apple
haven't seen fit.

no, it's because it's not a common use case for a mobile device, so
there's no point in bothering to support it.

there are other devices more suitable for what he wants to do.
attaching not one, but *two* hard drives is certainly not mobile.

So when I say it won't work for me I'm bashing. But you can say that
it's not designed to meet my uses.

By my definition that's arguing for the sake of arguing.

--
PeterN