Old July 7th 08, 06:00 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Atheist Chaplain[_3_]

Default HDR and Stepping out a Panorama

"Alienjones" wrote in message
Mark Thomas wrote:

In summary - a coupla months wasn't long enough. Douglas MacDonald (aka
Douglas james, aka Douglas St James, aka Ryadia/Alienjones/Cryptopix and
hundreds of others..), your background, lies and abuse will be brought up
every time you post here.

Sown. Reaped. Enjoy!

Ahhh Yes... The stalker himself.
Before you start on me... How about putting up some proof to your claim to
having been a Professional Wedding Photographer in Adelaide?
While you're at it... Let's see some shots from that mythical Bronica you
claim to have in the closet and never use.

Loser is a generous description of you.

Yeah, its the real Douggie, no one else is such a complete dickhead right
off the bat
So Douggie, did you enjoy hiding under that rock when you ran away, tail
between your legs, after your laughably horrendous "Stepped out Panno" was
given the ridicule and derision it so rightfully deserved.
I still get a laugh out of that one :-)
BTW, even though I know your not man enough to ever admit it, but I am still
awaiting an apology.
Please insert your usual tirade of abuse, half truths and completely
fabricated untruths if you admit to the above fact!

Don Hirschberg