Old December 26th 06, 04:27 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital,rec.photo.digital
Roy G

Default casio qv-8000sx and windows xp

"t.racer" wrote in message
I'm having a problem with my Casio QV-8000sx. It works great on my
old desktop with Windows 98, but since that hard drive is too full I
thought, why not transfer photos onto my laptop with Windows XP?
Well, it doesn't work! There's some problem with the USB driver. I
did a goodsearch and basically the word out there is that there should
be no problemo, therefore, no alternative drivers are available. But
damn, it doesn't work worth crap. Any ideas?

Hi

Buy yourself a card reader, and use that to make the transfer.

You should, of course, have saved you images to Cd from your desktop, so
that its HDD did not get full.

Or buy another HDD, they are much bigger, and chaper, nowadays than when you
got your Win 98 machine.

Roy G