Old April 21st 05, 04:35 PM
Frank ess

Greg Hazen wrote:
Has anyone experienced computer freeze (Elements window only) when
you try to save or save as. The program worked fine for a short
while, now as soon as I try to save a file, modified or unmodified,
the window freezes.

I had something similar. How long will it freeze for? I kept
Ctrl-Alt-Del to End Program, but one time I let it sit, and after about
six minutes it went back to work. I think it is a Windows function
trying to read a non-functional network drive, or some such. It really
wants to see what's there, persists for six minutes, and finally gives
up.

Or maybe your machine is infested with the Waveries ...

--
Frank ess