Old January 5th 19, 09:01 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Nomen Nescio

Default (OT) Attn: David Brooks - last time...

In article
"David B." "David wrote:

On 05/01/2019 09:11, Diesel wrote:
[....]
Perhaps you're confused, then? Removing the url to your signature
doesn't make things 'okay', David. If you're just going to continue
dicking around, I'll just restore the old signature on a permanent
basis and resume the actions I had planned to take towards you.

You didn't answer this point:-

"How can I make you understand that I don't CARE which house you live in
- any more than I care in which house Aardvark lived in before he died.
The general area/town is all that was needed for my purposes."

--
David B.

And I thought for a moment or two there was hope for you.

I was wrong. DuckTurd continues to play you like a marionette with
his hand up your butt.

He still DEMANDS CONTROL! With that CONTROL comes further OBEDIENCE.

CONTROL is the #1 demand of a psychopathic personality.

You *will* answer his questions regarding his fabricated stories,
comprised of fabricated "facts".

You haven't learned a damn thing. Another ten years will go by and
you'll still be responding to a psycho who cares NOTHING about the
truth.

What he cares about is your undivided attention.

That's the difference between you and The Anon Coward. He doesn't
want *my* attention, because Google and HowardKnight are replete
with the TRUTH about his sick monster.

So, you keep up your "understanding" nature with this terminally
evil individual, and you will end up - so to speak - in the arena
with the lions circling. From what I've witnessed over the last
week, even then you will be in denial because you think the road to
paradise is one requiring lions or evil to devour Good. If that were
the case, your past countrymen would have laid down their arms and
allowed Herr Schicklgruber to reign.

Bye-bye, back to the mines.

- The Anon Coward -