Old April 30th 18, 09:27 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default What lens for wildlife photography?

On Apr 30, 2018, Eric Stevens wrote
(in ):

On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 07:49:09 -0700 (PDT), Whisky-dave
wrote:

On Monday, 30 April 2018 13:31:15 UTC+1, Savageduck wrote:
On Apr 30, 2018, Whisky-dave wrote
(in ):

On Monday, 30 April 2018 13:02:14 UTC+1, Savageduck wrote:
On Apr 30, 2018, Whisky-dave wrote
(in ):

On Sunday, 29 April 2018 04:38:26 UTC+1, Savageduck wrote:
On Apr 28, 2018, Eric Stevens wrote
(in ):

A YouTube video included the latest Nikon Rumours..
https://nikonrumors.com/2018/04/28/w...lash-468.aspx/
Good value even if you don't own a Nikon.

That depends on the wildlife, and location, but I am getting ahead of
myself.

That is true the bit where you said depends on the wildlife.
A recent david attenbought TV series where they photographed an ant
mould the lens they uses was a phone less broguth for under $20, but the mounting
equipement the guides and movement systen came to $1000s

WTF is a “phone less broguth”?

A phone lens brought for under $20

Aah! “brought”

Yes all the letters are there just not necessarily in the right order.
(from a morcambe and wise sktech but about musical notes)

That's the amazing thing about the human brain well those that have one. ;-)

https://www.mnn.com/lifestyle/arts-c...ain-can-read-j
umbled-letters

I had problems because my brain was looking for 'bought'.

Yours was not the only brain looking for ‘bought’. That is why I was
still out there when he came back with ‘brought’, which made no sense at
all. I also have a feeling that the ‘ant mould’ was meant to be an ‘ant
mound’.

Savageduck