Old December 14th 15, 07:30 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
android

Default The answer is #42

In article ,
nospam wrote:

In article , android
wrote:

There has been alot of mail to the site asking why I prefer Canon over
Nikon. The answer is the 42nd edition of the Digital Photographer
Magazine. I had been terrible disappointed in the Olympus Evolt E-300
both regarding noise, colors and quality of the lenses that came with
it. On p. 94 and onward there's a shootout between the D2X and 1Ds and
too me it was totally clear that the Canon was the way to go. Especially
regarding the rendering of chlorophyll. So far I've not seen a reason to
change my mind.

you're relying on a 10 year old article to justify your choice???

the nikon d3 changed the landscape and canon has never caught up.

;-pppppp
--
teleportation kills