Old July 25th 06, 07:37 AM posted to rec.photo.film+labs
Ken Hart

Default 4x8 photo card envelopes?

"Joe Pucillo" wrote in message
k.net...
Everywhere I go, I see mini-labs offering 4x8 photo cards which
include the envelopes. I've started designing these cards for my
clients and my local lab prints the 4x8s superbly, but I can't
find a supplier (local or online) which offers the 4x8 (4.125 x
8.125) envelopes. Can anyone pass along a name or URL for me?

TIA

--
Joe Pucillo http://www.JoePucillo.com
Baltimore, Maryland USA

To reply by email, please remove the .xx from the address

Try http://www.mackayphotopak.com/ , go to "Greeting Card Envelopes"

I cannot personnally recommend this company, but they are a big name player
in the business.

Ken Hart