Old October 20th 03, 02:21 AM
Lewis Lang

Default David Bowie by Steven Klein on Vogue

Subject: David Bowie by Steven Klein on Vogue
From: "M77"
Date: Sat, Oct 18, 2003 2:47 AM

"Michael Scarpitti" wrote in message
It does occur to me how much David Bowie looks like Dirty Den, though.

I never thought much of Bowie, not in any of his 'periods'.

not even during his 'i'm going to steal ideas from alice cooper and pass
them off as mine' period?

If David Bowie is now having periods he really is in touck with his feminine
side!!! LOL ;-)

Lewis

P.S. - Sorry David if you're lurking here, just a joke by a not so "Young
American" ;-)

Check out my photos at "LEWISVISION":

http://members.aol.com/Lewisvisn/home.htm

Remove "nospam" to reply

***DUE TO SPAM, I NOW BLOCK ALL E-MAIL NOT ON MY LIST, TO BE ADDED TO MY LIST,
PING ME ON THE NEWSGROUP. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. :-) ***