Old November 15th 17, 01:43 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Cheap Apple

In article , Tony Cooper
wrote:

You also have a strange understanding of the word "bash". Most of
what you regard as "bashing" is simply expressing a lack of interest
in something. What is "bashed", using the true sense of the word, is
the stick-up-the-ass people like you who denigrate non-Mac-users for
no good reason and make wild claims.

i do not denigrate anyone.

not only are you overflowing with hatred, but you lie about it.

the rest of your bull**** snipped.

That all sounds like hatred to me.

it's not hatred to out someone's hypocrisy and lying.

Not always. I do not hate you because you lied about the sales of Mac
units being "millions" "every single day". I do not hate you because
you were hypocritical in snipping that claim and my refuting of that
claim.

it's an expression, not a mathematical proof.

you're so full of hate that you can't tell the difference.

if that's the only thing you can find to argue about, then i was
exactly on target.

and let's not forget your colossal ****up with the dcc discussion,
which you still have yet to admit you knew nothing about it and likely
still don't understand it.