Old October 10th 09, 12:43 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Robert Coe

Default If video replaces still cameras

On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 00:01:50 -0500, Rich wrote:
: If video does replace still cameras for still photography, I wonder which
: branch of still photography will be the last to succomb? Possibly it will
: be high resolution landscape work that will be the last to see the use of
: still image cameras. It's also possible that a resurgence of film, perhaps
: black and white, will do something to ensure the life of still photography.

What makes you think that still photography is endangered? My impression is
that more people are taking still photographs now than ever before.

Bob